The above photo was taken of Thomas Bulkowski in his back yard during the summer of 2006.
Written and copyright © 2009-2013 by Thomas N. Bulkowski. All rights reserved.
My Email Address
Before contacting me, please use the search
feature of ThePatternSite.com (located on the upper left of almost every page) or just browse to find answers to your questions. Here are a few pages you may find helpful in your search.
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions provide illuminating answers.
- Glossary: The glossary defines terms used on ThePatternSite.com.
- My Trades: How do I trade? Read some of them.
- Tutorials: Tutorials are located here. Click to see if I'm lying!
- Site Map: The site map may help you navigate.
- Psychology: This is home base for problems inside your head.
- Trading Help/Class: For other trading help, visit here.
Since I am very busy, do not use me as your own personal portfolio manager or stock picking guru. I am here to help, but please don't be a pest. If you contact me more than once a week,
then that's probably too often. Remember, I have over 30,000 people visiting this website 85,000 times each month. How many emails do you think they send?
If you are discussing something on ThePatternSite.com, then please provide the link to the web page. I have hundreds of pages of information here, so I need to know to what you are referring.
If you are talking about a pattern, be sure to identify the start and end dates. I have no idea what time scale you are using, so telling me where to look is
Send questions or comments in English to Tom at the following email address:
The following sections may also help you before contacting me.
If you have a question about a specific security, then tell me the symbol and the dates where you believe the pattern occurs OR send a picture of it with the pattern marked.
The image to the right is an example of what I'm talking about. The points in question are labeled, so you can discuss them in your email and I won't have to guess where they might be.
To capture an image, do this:
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard,
- Paste the image into mspaint.exe (comes with Windows) or other drawing program,
- Add lines and text highlighting the pattern or situation,
- Save it as a jpg (jpeg) file,
- And add the image to your email as an attachment.
Warning: Do Not Send
I answer all emails promptly except:
- Business propositions;
- Emails that require me to click a link to become an "approved sender;"
- Emails in a language other than English (translate it first including the subject line, and then send);
- Any idea that tries to profit from my generosity; and
- Any e-cards like Christmas/birthday/Valentine's day cards sent through email.
Those on the above list that send me an email will likely be blocked so that any additional emails will be thrown away unread, automatically.
If you would like to link to ThePatternSite.com like 800 sites already have, then please do so. You do not need my permission for that.
For all others that want to exchange links, the answer will be "No thanks." Use Google to advertise on ThePatternSite.com
Every page on ThePatternSite.com is copyrighted. You may link to the pages, but not take or copy the content in any manner. Taking content is a violation of international
copyright law and is strictly forbidden. Stealing information from other websites is a sure way to tarnish
your reputation and diminish traffic in the long run. It's always best if you develop your own content, like I have on this website.
For more information on copyright, click on the link.
If you want to use my content then you have to receive permission to do so. Contact Tom at the following email address.
-- Thomas Bulkowski
Written and copyright © 2009-2013 by Thomas N. Bulkowski. All rights reserved. Nothing is better than the gift of friendship.