Bulkowski's Trading Psychology
As of 03/27/2015
17,713 34.43 0.2%
8,700 22.50 0.3%
581 3.72 0.6%
4,891 27.86 0.6%
2,061 4.87 0.2%
or 17,250 by 04/01/2015
or 8,600 by 04/01/2015
or 615 by 04/01/2015
or 4,800 by 04/01/2015
or 2,025 by 04/01/2015
Written and copyright © 2009-2013 by Thomas N. Bulkowski. All rights reserved.
- September 19, 2012: Sacrificial trading. Selling a portion of your position might be just the ticket.
Are you having a problem with your trading, one that begins in your head? If so, then you have come to the right place. Author and trader Thomas Bulkowski discusses and dissects
trading problems, tackling trading psychology, and the mental game of trading.
The articles below are listed according to category. Since they may span several categories, perhaps you should read them all. You may need the help.
Trading Psychology: Types of Traders
- Farsighted vs responsive trading. Both farsighted and responsive traders can make money. Which are you?
- Trader qualities. Do you have what it takes to become a successful trader? Take this quiz.
- The centered trader. Take the quiz to test how centered you are and how to fix any problems you discover.
- The adrenaline trader. Can you be successful and happy?
- Trading excitement. Do you trade just for the excitement?
- Trading like a Samurai. Learn how to trade like a Samurai, including six tips to help your trade better.
Trading Psychology: Trading Problems
- Unhappy changes. Handle changes without using a gun.
- Fear of success. Is the fear of success holding you back?
- Loneliness. Are you lonely despite being in a room full or traders?
- Midlife crisis. Have you lost your desire to trade?
- Shock therapy. After wiping out your account, how do you recover mentally?
- Trade decisively. Time to trade decisively, or is it?
- Burnout. Learn how to deal with trader burnout before it happens to you.
- Trading barriers. Here are 11 barriers to trading success and how to fix them.
- Trading catastrophes. This is what a trader needs in a survival kit.
- Trader commitment. Are you committed to trading or should you just be committed?
- Trading and emotions. Learn how a smile or frown can affect your trading and affect those around you.
- Trading hesitation. Why do traders hesitate when entering or exiting a trade?
- Trading in the now. Discard your personal baggage to become a successful trader.
- Trading revenge. Seeking revenge can be costly. Here's how to avoid it.
- Trading stress. Learn how to deal with trading stress and anxiety to expand your comfort zone.
- Trading success, one secret: Commitment.
- Procrastination. Basket Case Bob continued to work on his system instead of trading it.
Trading Psychology: Trading Improvement
- Forget the money. One secret every trader or investor must know...
- Goals: Improve profitability by setting goals.
- Sacrificial trading. Selling a portion of your position might be just the ticket.
- Stopping points. What is holding you back from winning big?
- Trading imagery. Learn to replace bad thoughts with good ones to improve trading success.
- Think Positive. Learn how Basket Case Bob changes his life by thinking positive.
- Turning weakness into strength. Take this quiz to uncover your trading weaknesses and then learn how to fix them.
-- Thomas Bulkowski
Written and copyright © 2009-2013 by Thomas N. Bulkowski. All rights reserved. In prison, you can watch TV and play games. At work, you get fired for watching TV and playing games.